(Duckkite) Run! (Duckkite) Run!

Great! 10/10

Uber random, weird and seemingly pointless 6/10

Overall = 8/10

AnusboyII AnusboyII

Waldemar Schuur . . .

Can you please explain to me something . . . wtf?! Great animation, and creative, I suppose . . . but what makes you make this??? I'd like some insight into your pshche

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

So true!

I agree 100% The movie was terrible! Very make-fun-able. I cannot believe how many people said they liked it. Though many people also said that it was a crock of crap. Like me :)

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

Wow

Wow

Alien Dead Body Alien Dead Body

Could it be . . .

A bat? lol

gintasdx responds:

No it's a "alien". Come on don't be so smart. How do I make Bigfoot videos if you already got me. :P

MonkeyKaKey MonkeyKaKey

Great music and tone

A suggestion: no talking. It was better without talking. Probably would have been better if it remained serious. Still good though.

Calicard responds:

Yeah that was a hit and a miss but I kinda needed the where's my money line oh well we all learn from out mistakes. Thanks!

Drift! Drift!

Do it, do it, do it!

Looks very promising. Though so far it was basic so it'll be great as long as you can maintain that level of quality when more stuff is happening, lol. Great music too. Cheers.

Scribbler responds:

So it's basic but has a high level of quality? Hrm. Confusing but that's alright.

Project T.E.E.N Intro Project T.E.E.N Intro

Awesome but . . .

What is it for?

projectTEEN responds:

Its for TEENS! lol anyway check the updated discription.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Truly poetic

Agreed

A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

Quite enthralling.

There are few animations on this site to truly keep my attention for more than 30 seconds but this was certainly one of them. Excellent work. I am extremely impressed.

- Great artwork
- Great narration
- Great writing

And despite other opinions I very much enjoyed the neat activity of turning the pages. Bravo!